Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Plan...so far

Here's our general itinerary for the whirlwind European tour - no dates included as I'm too lazy to type it all out, but I will say that we'll be in Edinburgh, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon and Lagos for three nights each I believe, 4 nights in Paris, and 2 everywhere else, except for a couple of one-nighters here and there. We're also spending a couple of nights travelling by train!! This is a list of the order in which we'll be travelling:

June 30th - Katie arrives in London
July 1st - we celebrate Canada Day and therefore drink Canadian beer
July 2nd - off to Edinburgh
Okay, that's where my knowledge of dates ends, so the remaining order minus dates is...
Belfast
Dublin
Paris (this is where Fiona and Brian join us)
Brussels
Belgium
Bruges
Amsterdam (Tom joins us)
Berlin
Munich
Geneva (Tom leaves)
Venice
Florence (Fiona and Brian leave from either Venice or Florence... or neither... they're not quite sure yet!)
Nice (overnight train from Florence to Nice)
Barcelona (another overnight train)
Madrid
Lisbon
Lagos - to end the whole thing off with a three-day beach vacation!!!

I'm obviously extremely excited to get this show on the road, but as June 25th gets closer, I'm also getting nervous to leave my beloved friends and family behind here in beautiful Canada. That's all part of the experience though, and I'm looking forward to learning a lot about myself and the world on this adventure (my stay in London included as said adventure). I absolutely cannot wait to see friends that I made in London last summer and to make some new ones. An unknown but extremely exciting future awaits me!!

Take care everyone,
Love,
Emily

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker